Thursday, December 16, 2010

plants and human beings


I have 3 kinds of plants in my office now, which are RED PEPPER, a fleshy plant, and BONSAI plant. When I was busy, I thought that I couldn't take care of it. I was excusing myself to be like "whatever". However, when I looked at one of my plants, it looked like almost dying... I was really shameful of myself that I let it dying... When I looked around my office, restrooms, kitchen and every little corners that I do not usually see... everything seems dying...

I think what I saw today was the most shameful moment ever... a condition of my house and everything including plants reflects who I am now. When I was thinking of my presentation for an art show, I couldn't even come up with any good ideas at all... I think this is THE reason.

a condition of my plants,
a condition of my house,
a condition of my bike,
a condition of my everything,

tells me

this is who I am now.

So, I cleaned up everything and now I feel much better.
This is how I work for my life.

you better to watch out your kitchen, toilet, sink, floor, mat, especially plants you have.

that is who you are.