Thursday, February 17, 2011

creator's park





Luckily, I got selected to be a member of CREATOR's PARK, which is cool that I am able to meet more different kinds of people out there., you know what i mean?

I have been into a place which is deeper than underground you know... hehe GRIMY place... sure thing that you probably don't know or if you are in a G.O.A.T. crew, you better know what it is. Smells like shit but feels much free under the under the underground,,, haaaaaha! anyways, yeah its good to come around really neat, beautiful, clean, whitey, and professional world which supports ARTIST!!! I really appreciate it though.

I don't know.... some people are asking me if I belong to some kinda upper, and high world or something? WTF?! you know.. who cares if i am a part of a top of a hierarchy society or the lowest which you cannot even see where it is. I live in a both worlds.

anyways, i do whatever i wanna do, and i live wherever i wanna live even its in a toilet!!! haha!!! dirty like THE GRIME STORE RESTROOM!!!! you cant even take a rest there though. THere is a hole on your left side down, and you will see a true underground of the underground. haha! Dirty like a heaven.

日本語訳

クリエイターズパークに僕のプロフィール的なものがのり、そこをクリックすると、またこのブログへ戻ってくる永遠なるループをぶちかますことができます。よろしく!